Monday Must-Have


"This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step!"

Benefit Erase Paste has been a staple of mine for quite a long time now. I will always swap between concealers but when I know that I need a flawless base with excellent staying power, this is what I use. The coverage is just outstanding, I use it to cover my acne scars and I haven't come across anything that covers like this. The consistency is quite thick, but you need such a tiny amount that it lasts ages which is good because it's quite expensive (£20.50)! It's best to warm up the product between your fingers before you use it as it thins out a little and makes it easier to apply.

I have shade 1 fair which quite pink-toned and I have yellow-toned skin, but the pink in it covers the blue of under eye circles so well. The shade range isn't great, there's only fair, medium or deep and I wouldn't say that deep is that dark. I used to be a die-hard Collection Lasting Perfection concealer but it would crease under my eyes and slowly disappear throughout the day, something Erase Paste doesn't do.

This is definitely one of those all round concealers that you can use for anything. If you haven't tried this out, get down to a Benefit counter! Just in time to put it on your Christmas list too.

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this product - its so so so good!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop wearing it! Whenever I put a different foundation on it just isn't as good x

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've been loving your blog and have nominated you for the liebster award. Here's a link to my blog with all the details xx
    http://maryelizabethmalone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Would love to try it out.. I've also nominated you for the ''Liebster award'' check out the rules here ; http://samroise.blogspot.nl/2014/11/liebster-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! I'll put it up soon :) x

      Delete
  4. Your blog is quite amazing dear!
    Beautiful pictures and great design! Love it!
    I would really appreciate if we would follow each other on GFC and BL, so that we can keep in touch!
    I started following you, waiting for you to follow back ;)
    xoxo Coll // my Blog little - TOBEYOUTIFUL // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Erase Paste! Really covers up my dark circles :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.