Liebster Award



I was tagged by the lovely Rose Monique from Black & White Rose for the Liebster Award and loved the idea of sharing some facts about me. Thank you Rose :)

The Rules:
* You must write 11 facts about you.
* You must link back the person who tagged you.
* You must answer all of my questions.
* You must come up with 11 other questions on your own. 
* You must tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
* You must let me know when you answer the questions.

11 facts about me:

1. I'm in my final year of uni and will be graduating in June!

2. I live in a little two bedroom flat with my best friend while we finish uni

3. I have a massive family - 9 siblings (including halfs and steps)


4. I have a gorgeous little black and white kitten called Baloo who will be 1 in a couple of months and I miss her a silly amount


5. I am absolutely addicted to Pretty Little Liars


6. I spend the majority of my time in dresses or leggings, I very rarely wear jeans


7. I have a Renault Clio that leaks a ridiculous amount when it rains
8. My step sister is one of my best friends


9. We're going to see Ed Sheeran next week and I cannot wait


10. My home is in Essex, 3 and a half hours from Bath


11. I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

Rose's questions:

1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
It took me quite a long time actually - my friend and I were brain storming for ages before I came up with Vanilla Beauty, because I am pale like vanilla :)

2. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas definitely - I love being snuggled

3. Favorite food?
God this is so difficult, I'm gonna say pasta it's probably the thing I eat the most

4. Name one blog that you have to read everyday?
I love In The Frow

5. Have you read my blog before?
No I haven't but I have just subscribed!

6. Favorite quote? 

I have an Audrey Hepburn quote on my wall which I love.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
7.What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
Getting into university, I was so proud of myself

8. What's your favorite thing about your mom?
How relaxed she is, I can go to her about absolutely anything

9. Do you remember the happiest moment of your life? Tell us about it.
I'm not gonna lie I spent a long time thinking about this.. It would have to be when I was in Wales with my boyfriend. It was the most amazing week and I couldn't pick just one moment!

10. What are you thinking about?
How much I miss my boyfriend

11. What's your biggest goal in life?

To be happy in whatever job I am in!

My questions are:

1. What's your greatest accomplishment?


2. What's your favourite thing about autumn?

3. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?

4. If you had to go out of the house with only one make up item on what would it be?

5. What's your favourite lip product?

6. Why did you start your blog?

7. What's the one thing you couldn't live without?

8. What's your most disappointing product?

9. What's your favourite drugstore product?

10. What's your favourite high end product?

11. What are you aspirations?

I tag:

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for accepting the nomination! :) I love your answers. <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.